Alachua County has enacted a stay at home order for all residents. Atris Technology is part of the Gainesville community and Gainesville is the county seat of Alachua County. As such, Atris has activated it’s business continuity plan to allow all employees to work remotely. Although Atris is considered an essential exempt business, we have chosen to encourage all employees to stay home in the spirit of public health. We are well positioned to provide service to our clients because we leverage the same technology we offer for network and systems flexibility and stability. We will continue to serve our clients with the same vigor and professionalism you’ve come to expect from our organization. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our service and please be safe during this unprecedented time in our country.
- Atris Technology Is Excited to Announce the Acquisition of Hogan Financial Systems, Strengthening Our Nationwide Reach and Introducing New Products and Technologies
- Atris Technology Extends Its Technology Offering and Nationwide Reach with Agreement to Acquire Hogan Financial Systems
- 3 Tips for Protecting a Distributed Workforce
- Business Continuity Planning Simplified
- The Importance of IT Security Awareness Training